Hi all, unfortunately the run today, 18th March 2018 has been postponed until next week.
The course is relatively ok to run and I’m happy that it’s safe, but the roads, even the main roads nearby are quite bad and I don’t want people taking the risk.
Sorry for contributing to today’s ‘snowflake’ society but it’s a must! Get them out building snowmen instead!!