Run cancelled 12/2/17

After taking on board safety advice and information given by different authorities, organisations and individuals following last week’s fire, unfortunately I have decided to cancel this week’s (12-2-17) run so as not to expose anybody to any undue risks of any harm.

Sorry to have to do it and to do it so late, but I’d rather all of the kids and parents be safe, if a little unhappy!

Hey…you get a lie in!!